Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

Sample Cover Letter For High School Students



Many teenagers who undergo high school looking for part time or full time for making džeparac.Posao can be the experience of building a stepping stone, if you already know what type of career you want to do in the future. Today there is a huge number of jobs available to high school. You just need to prepare an effective letter if you want a decent job.

In this article I want to give a sample of high school cover letter that will help high school students, especially juniors and seniors who want to enter the work force.

Your name
Your address
Your City, State, ZIP code
Your Phone #
Your e-

date

Name of Employer
society
address
City, State, ZIP code

Dear Mr. / Ms Surname,

I am responding to the employment opportunity listed on your website. Please accept this letter and accompanying resume as evidence of my interest in applying for this job. I feel my qualifications and my skills will prove to be an asset to your organization.

I have recently gone through high school from the famous school. Now, I'm looking to honor the work that will add experience to my career. Here are some of my key strengths that I bring to the position. I am a:

1.Self-starter.
2nd Disciplined.
3.Izvrstan communicator.
4th Very willing and wanting to learn new things.
5th Exceptional on customer service.
5th A great team of workers.

Accepting challenges is the foundation of my life experience and something I do with confidence. You'll find me totally committed individual with pride in being direct, spontaneous and communicative. I can keep a record, performing numerical calculations with accuracy and I need a little direction complete assigned tasks. These are the traits that make an excellent candidate for this post.

I was responsible for managing and organizing various important activities in my school. I even participated in numerous cultural activities. I have knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel and Internet.

I would appreciate your consideration of my credentials. If you think that there is mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to hear more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my skills would be a good fit.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

your signature

You have entered the name of

I hope my article will help in the preparation of high quality and eye-catching high school student cover letter.





Related Post